A Diverse Little Grain -Famous for its use in Ethiopian Cuisine, Teff is used in all kinds of recipes from the Ethiopian Flatbread Injera to Polenta.
Some folks replace 1/3 of wheat flour with ground Teff to switch up their favorite recipes with a new flavor.
About the product
- The Smallest Grain of the World; Commonly known as an ancient grain from Africa
- USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO, & Gluten-Free
- Use it in your favorite sweet or savory dishes.
- Teff can be used to make a variety of recipes such as porridge, breads, waffles, and many more.
- Product of Paraguay
Teff is the smallest grain in the world. Teff is an ancient grain from Africa. Use it for pilafs, porridges, stews, vegan burgers, and additions to breads and other baked goods. When ground into a flour, Teff is often used to make the traditional Ethiopian bread injera.
Organic Brown Whole Grain Teff
Bring two cups of water or stock to boil. Add 1/2 cup of Teff; cover, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
Rawseed Organic Brown Whole Grain African Teff 2 Lbs 1 Pack Gluten Free
- Brand: American Organic
- Product Code: Teff 2 Lbs 1 Pack
- Availability: In Stock